40-Hour HAZWOPER Course
This course requires no prerequisites and meets and exceeds the standards set by OSHA 1910.120 (e)(3)(i) requirements.
To meet the requirements set by OSHA for the general site worker or On-site Emergency Responder, where the presence of Hazardous Materials or exposure is likely.
Students will actively participate in an interactive lecture and hands-on exercises involving:
- Osha Regulations
- Safety & Health Programs
- Recognition & Identification
- Placarding & Labeling
- Physical & Health Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Spill Containment
- Confined Space Procedures
- Incident Command And Much More…
Foster Safety LLC or On-Site
See Training Calendar or Request
Four (10) Hour Days