Aerial Lift Safety Course
This course requires no prerequisites and meets the standards set by OSHA Aerial Lift standard 1926.453 and ANSI 92.2-2001requirements.
- Identify aerial lift hazards in your work place.
- Identify falling object hazards locations in your work place.
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Training Requirements
- Aerial Lift requirements
- Pre-Start Inspections
- Frequent and Periodic Inspections
- Maintenance Requirements
- Working Requirements
- Demonstrate the proper way to inspect fall PPE.
- Demonstrate how to don a body harness correctly.
- Moving Aerial Lifts
- Vehicle Stability
- Dynamic Stability
- Hazards Survey
- Skills Evaluations
Foster Safety LLC or On-Site
See Training Calendar or Request