Foster Safety LLC Facility Assistants must have the ability to operate as a team, manage inventory, support ALL Training Classes and Services offered by Foster Safety LLC and be in PEAK condition. All Facility Assistants can obtain other positions within the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer phones and direct calls
· Greeting and directing visitors
· Being a point of contact for a range of staff, customers, and contractors
· Preparing documents for courses and documentation upkeep
· Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
· Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or upper Management
· Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
· Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
· Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
· Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
· Manage vendor accounts
· Inventory tracking
· Maintain course documentation
· Efficiently multi-task items by priority
· Assist with general upkeep of property needs
Certificates, Licenses and Qualifications:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· 1yr of Data Entry experience.
· 1yr of Administrative experience.
· 1yr of Customer Service experience.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel- Proficiency in internet browsing.
· People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects.
· Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
· Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
· Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail.
· High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment.
· Pass Drug and Substance Screening Test
· Valid driver’s license from state of residence
· Must possess good driving record and be insurable for company and Client On-Site Safety vehicle insurance while driving company truck
· Work under the direction of an experienced manager until they have mastered the required skill-sets and demonstrated ability to perform them.
· All employee skills are evaluated by the Management Team annually and as necessary.
· Shop, classroom, office, field, industrial and production environments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift, stoop, kneel and/or crouch. Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour