Fire Systems Inspection & Service and Safety/Stand-by Teams
Foster Safety LLC is located in Beaumont, Texas and provides additional services including safety/standby teams, fire inspection and maintenance, equipment sales as well as offers emergency response planning for the industrial and medical industries. Southeast Texas is one of the top industrial areas in Texas and the United States. Our safety services are available immediately, handled professionally and efficiently as we strive to be the best in the industry. Offering these services along with being a top training facility in our area makes us a full-service emergency center prepared to support any situation or crisis, before it happens. Call Foster Safety LLC for more information about any of our additional services we offer.
Fire Systems Inspection and Repairs Services
- Inspection Testing and Maintenance of Sprinkler Systems
- Inspection Testing and Maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection Testing and Maintenance of Fixed Fire Suppression Systems
- Inspection Testing and Maintenance of Hydrants, Monitors, PIV’s
- Fire Hose Testing
- Fire Extinguisher Inspections and Services
- On-Site Service Technicians
- Foam Sampling
We hope that Foster Safety LLC can offer your company the services needed to provide the SAFEST working environment possible!
Foster Safety LLC offers full-service Safety/Stand-by Teams to support any emergency happening in Southeast Texas and are ready to travel anywhere else needed. All teams are equipped with the air and radiological monitoring systems, self-contained breathing apparatus and air respirators following all OSHA, NFPA, D.O.T. regulations required. Our teams have safety equipment needed to support and keep excellent fire, safety and site assessments needed while keeping everyone and the areas surrounding them safe at all times. Foster Safety LLC provides all air monitoring, supplied air, and necessary CPR/First Aid equipment to provide the safest and most proficient services possible!
Our staff are all experienced Emergency Responders with the following certifications:
- Confined Space Rescue (29 CFR 1910.146 – Rescue, Supervisor, Entrant, & Attendant)
- NPPA 1670 & 1006 Certifications
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Emergency Care Attendants
- State Certified Firefighters
- Industrial Firefighting Brigade Members
- High-Angle Rescue Teams
- Hazardous Material Technicians & Specialists
- Certified Scaffold Inspectors
- Certified Safety Professional
Fire Safety Services
Foster Safety LLC provides Fire Water Systems Inspections and Maintenance including Fire Extinguisher Type-B inspections, and also offers Emergency Response Planning for teams needing an experienced and knowledgeable team who have successfully handled all kinds of emergency situations with a specific plan for unique circumstances. Call Foster Safety LLC for all your fire safety services your business needs to follow to be in code and having a plan in place before you need it keeps you, your employees, and your customers safe at all times.