NFPA 1081 Pro Board FIRE Brigade Certification Course
Prerequisites: Individuals attending these courses requires a minimum NFPA 472 Awareness Course, Medical Clearance and Respirator Fit Test is required and provided before the course.
Objectives: This course is designed to meet the requirements for students as per the Pro Board NFPA 1018 requirements.
– NFPA 1971 approved Bunker Coat and Pants with suspenders
– NFPA approved Helmet with chin strap and ear flaps
– NFPA approved Fire Fighter Boots
– NO SHORTS, SLEEVELESS SHIRTS, or SANDALS
Format: The first exam will be on Day 3 at 12:30 pm for Incipient Fire Brigade Member. we will overnight the completed tests to LSU and LSU will notify us on Day 4 which attendees passed the Incipient certification and are eligible to take the Advanced Exterior Fire Brigade Member certification exam. The cost of certification exams from LSU will be included in the courses.
If you are interested in waiting to take the Pro-Board final exam the following morning after day Four or as an option at the end of the day Three.
Each student can receive an IFSAC Certification for an additional charge.
All participants have the option to attend the 40-Hour, 24–hour or 8-Hour Refresher (On burn days).
Training Courses are as follows:
- Incipient Fire Brigade Member (Pro-Board)-24-Hours
- Advanced Fire Brigade Member (Pro-Board)-24-Hours
- Interior Fire Brigade Member (Pro-Board)-24-Hours
- Incipient/Advanced Fire Brigade Member (Pro-Board)-40-Hours
- Annual Fire Brigade Refreshers
Foster Safety LLC will need to provide a list of names for each person taking the class 7 days prior to the class.
Location: Foster Safety LLC and C.E.R.T.C. Training Center, Sulphur, LA.
Dates: See Training Calendar
*Breakfast, Lunch & Refreshments provided daily.