D.O.T. HM-181/126F Course
This course was developed to meet the requirements set forth to comply with the Department of Transportation’s HM-181/126F, 49CFR172.704(a)(2), IATA DGR, and IMDG latest guidelines. Attendees will receive information pertinent to the elements surrounding the following topics:
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION CHECKLIST
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TABLE
- HAZARD CLASS DEFINITIONS
- GLOBAL HARMONIZATION SYSTEM (GHS)
- SAFETY DATA SHEETS (SDS)
- PLACARDING / LABELING
- PROPER DOT SHIPPING NAMES
- LOADING & UNLOADING HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
- BILLS OF LADING
- HAZARDOUS WASTE MANIFESTS
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE GUIDE (E.R.G.)
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLANS
- SEPARATION, SEGREGATION
- SECURITY and more…
Upon completion of the course, students will receive a certificate, certification card, Emergency Response Guide, and a pocket Hazardous Material Compliance Pocket Guidebook.
This course requires a refresher every (3) years and is a must if you are required to meet these regulations.
Location: Foster Safety LLC or On-Site
Course Times: 8 to 40 Hours
*Breakfast, Lunch & Refreshments provided daily.