This course requires successful completion of a 24-Hour or more Trench Rescue Technician Course.
Course Description: This course is designed for rescue teams to be used as an annual refresher to train existing rescue teams and members on the latest advancements in NFPA 1006 and 1910.126, Sub-part P requirements.
Format: Students will participate in interactive lectures and hands-on exercises involving:
- Equipment Selection & Inspection
- Incident Size-Up & Victim Management
- Equipment Safety Factors & Maintenance
- Collapse Types
- Soil Physics
- Sheeting & Shoring
- Patient Assessment, Removal & Packaging
- Shoring of Deep Trenches
- Shoring of Intersecting Trenches
- Lifting & Cribbing
- Air Bags & Supplemental Sheeting
- Heavy Equipment
Location: Foster Safety LLC or On-Site
Dates: See Training Calendar or Request
Time: 8 to 24 Hours
*Breakfast, Lunch & Refreshments provided daily.