Fire Pumper Course
- Develop a program to familiarize new and existing ERT Team members with safe pump operations.
- Meet NFPA 1002 Professional Qualifications for Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator
- Pump Operations and Hydraulics
- Water Supply
- Foam Calculations and Operations
- Improve team member’s knowledge and skills in foam and water pump operations through hands-on practice.
- Increase team member’s comfort zone in handling fire pump operations through critical thinking skills.
- Develop proper Scene-Size Up and Safety Procedures.
Location: Foster Safety LLC or On-Site
Dates: See Training Calendar or Request
Time: 8 to 40 Hours
*Breakfast, Lunch & Refreshments provided daily.